CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES 18 Beach Rd., Dunkirk, NY (off Rt. 5) Thursday–Saturday Feb 20th–22nd 9:00am-5:00pm
HALLENBECK ANTIQUES & ESTATE SALES
A FULL SERVICE ESTATE LIQUIDATION CO.
18 Beach Rd., Dunkirk, NY (off Rt. 5)
Thursday–Saturday Feb 20th–22nd 9:00am-5:00pm
CLEAN QUALITY HOUSEHOLD, ANTIQUES, FURNISHINGS,
TOOLS – IT’S ALL HERE. Sleeper Sofa, Recliner, Wing Back Chair, Rockers, Coffee & End Tables, Lamps, Prints & Wall Art, Dropfront Desk, Dining Table w/4 Chairs, China Hutch, Pine Bench, Books, CD’s, DVD’s, Tapes, Records, Electronics, Bookcases, Jewelry, Full Kitchen Assortment includes: China, Pots, Pans, Iron Cookware, Sm. Appliances, etc., Vintage WWI Posters, Early Poker Set, Tin Type Photos, Crafting & Sewing Items, Several Chests & Dressers, Cottage Style Bedroom Set, Marble Top Stand, Linens, Old Frames, Desks, Office Supplies, Old Toys, Games. Full Garage Assortment includes: Early Stanley Hardware Tool Display, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Ladders, Shovels, Racks, Craftsman Cultivator, Bike, Garden Tools. SPECIAL: 2006 Chrysler Pacifica All Wheel Drive SUV with 80,000 miles, clean, loaded. This is a full sale with lots of unlisted items.
Numbers at 8:00am • No Early Entry
Sale conducted by Hallenbeck Antiques & Estate Sales Updated Info & Photos:
Phone 716-569-3449 or 716-640-4528
- Click Here For Pictures Thurs. Sept 22nd, Fri. 23rd, and Sat. 24th, 9:00 to 5:00 17 New St., Randolph, NY
- Click Here For Pictures ESTATE SALE 243 Locust St., Lakewood, NY Thurs. Dec. 8th, Fri. 9th, and Sat. 10th, 9:00 to 5:00 Clean Home filled with Quality Household and Tools, Antiques
- CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES May 17th, 18th & 19th, 2012 Thurs.9:00 T0 5:00 Fri 9:00 T0 5:00 Sat 9:00 T0 5:00 , ANTIQUE STORE AND WAREHOUSE LIQUIDATION SALE 10 South Center Street, Corry, PA HALLENBECK ANTIQUES & ESTATE SALES A FULL SERVICE ESTATE LIQUIDATION CO.
- Click Here For Pictures Estate Sale 81 Gordon Street, Jamestown, NY 14701 Thurs., May 12th; Fri., May 13th; & Sat., May 14th 9–5
- CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES – ESTATE SALE 118 N. Carver St., Warren, PA Thursday–Saturday July 17th–19th 9:00am-5:00pm