CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES 18 Beach Rd., Dunkirk, NY (off Rt. 5) Thursday–Saturday Feb 20th–22nd 9:00am-5:00pm
HALLENBECK ANTIQUES & ESTATE SALES
A FULL SERVICE ESTATE LIQUIDATION CO.
18 Beach Rd., Dunkirk, NY (off Rt. 5)
Thursday–Saturday Feb 20th–22nd 9:00am-5:00pm
CLEAN QUALITY HOUSEHOLD, ANTIQUES, FURNISHINGS,
TOOLS – IT’S ALL HERE. Sleeper Sofa, Recliner, Wing Back Chair, Rockers, Coffee & End Tables, Lamps, Prints & Wall Art, Dropfront Desk, Dining Table w/4 Chairs, China Hutch, Pine Bench, Books, CD’s, DVD’s, Tapes, Records, Electronics, Bookcases, Jewelry, Full Kitchen Assortment includes: China, Pots, Pans, Iron Cookware, Sm. Appliances, etc., Vintage WWI Posters, Early Poker Set, Tin Type Photos, Crafting & Sewing Items, Several Chests & Dressers, Cottage Style Bedroom Set, Marble Top Stand, Linens, Old Frames, Desks, Office Supplies, Old Toys, Games. Full Garage Assortment includes: Early Stanley Hardware Tool Display, Hand Tools, Power Tools, Ladders, Shovels, Racks, Craftsman Cultivator, Bike, Garden Tools. SPECIAL: 2006 Chrysler Pacifica All Wheel Drive SUV with 80,000 miles, clean, loaded. This is a full sale with lots of unlisted items.
Numbers at 8:00am • No Early Entry
Sale conducted by Hallenbeck Antiques & Estate Sales Updated Info & Photos:
Phone 716-569-3449 or 716-640-4528
- Two Sales Again This Week First – 140 Midgley St., Jamestown, NY 14701 Second Sale – 113 E. Mosher St, Falconer, NY Both Are – Thurs. Nov. 3rd, Fri. 4th, 9:00 to 5:00 And Sat. 5th, 9:00 to 3:00
- ESTATE SALE 16 Weatherbee Street, North Warren, Pennsylvania 16365 Thurs., April 14th; Fri., April 15th; & Sat., April 16th; 9–5 Clean Home Filled with Quality Furnishings, Antiques & Household
- CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES Estate Sale Erie Pa 50 Year Collection Of Jennie Milano Beautiful Lamps – Glass And Antiques
- CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES ESTATE SALE 24 South Carver Street, Warren, PA Thursday–Saturday June 26th–28th 9:00am-5:00pm
- CLICK HERE FOR PICTURES OUR NEXT SALE 6968 S. Portage Rd., Westfield, NY 14787 Thursday–Saturday Oct 24th–26th 9:00am-5:00pm